Monday, May 24, 2010

_5242010




























































































































































































sorry for the missed couple days. i was up at silver birch ranch in wisconsin this weekend getting my lifeguard certification. ill be up there june 2 for the rest of the summer. ill be seeing alot of these guys this summer, so in turn you will too. hopefully the foolishness continues.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry? Psshh who even looks at these pictures anyw... ohh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one of the dock, however the horizon line could be higher in the image...I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love it & miss it:)
    Tell Zach he looks like a little girl;)

    ReplyDelete

just graduated. this camera was a gift from my grandma. thanks.
My photo
elgin, il, United States
architecture student with his first camera.

followers